We help you find the home you are looking for and we do need as much information as possible to give you the best service we possibly can. However, other than your down payment amount and escrow deposit, we don’t need or want any of your financial information. If you are obtaining a mortgage for the property, then your loan originator will need all your financials. We will need a letter of pre-approval from your lender to accompany any and all offers that you make.
This website, https://pamrumley.com is an extension of Accent Properties in Bethpage TN. Pam Rumley is a Realtor with over 35 years of experience in Middle Tennessee real estate. Pam can be reached at 615-428-8500 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Personal Data – What we collect and how we use it
We collect very little information from you, and what we do collect is strictly confidential. We only need a good email address and phone number. You can expect to only be contacted when there is information you need to know. We never bother you with unnecessary communication of any sort. We do not collect any financial information except perhaps the price range of the property you are looking for. We will need a pre-approval letter from your lender of choice and that will be used to accompany any offer(s) that you make. Once you contract for a property, we will obviously have information about your transaction. This information will include your bank account number because we keep a copy of your earnest money check. And, we will need to be able to discuss details with your lender. But, again, this information is strictly confidential. It will never be sold to a third party.
We are required by law to keep all real estate files for a period of three (3) years from the date of closing. After three years, the file is shredded to maintain your privacy. In addition, we pay for the best email protection possible to safeguard all communication with you, your lender, or anyone else involved in your transaction.
I am an Exclusive Buyer’s Agent. A Realtor in Hendersonville TN. These are our minimum standards of practice and terms of service to you…(but our clients will tell you that we go above and beyond what is normally expected of us.)
- We show you as many homes as it takes to find just the right one that you feel comfortable in.
- We have no conflict of interest with any particular listing – we search both MLS and/or FSBO properties.
- We work with you according to what you tell us about your family’s housing needs and wants.
- If you are not in town, we will preview any home(s) that are of interest to you and if we have permission from the seller’s agent, we will take additional photos and send them to you. We give you our honest opinion of both the condition of the property and if there are any negatives that we see in the area surrounding the property.
- We will gladly recommend a good loan originator (one that we have worked with before and know to be reliable and trustworthy).
- We do a market analysis to determine the best offer price.
- You will be truthfully advised as to the price of the home…whether it is at market value, under-priced or over-priced for the current market.
- We do everything possible to negotiate the best possible price for you.
- If needed, we assist you in finding a home inspector, but you are always free to choose the inspector of your choice.
- We accompany you to the home inspection – or go in your place in case you can’t be there.
- We order the termite inspection for you.
- We negotiate any required repairs and make sure they are done properly with a licensed contractor.
- We always ask for a one-year warranty to be in place before closing.
- We stay in close contact with your lender to ensure that our timeline is on track.
- We schedule a final walk-through of the property before closing to be sure there are no surprises when you come back to move in.
- We accompany you to closing – answering any questions you have.
- We make sure you have keys, garage door openers, any remote controls, etc.
- We stay in touch after closing with any issues or questions that arise.
We Co-ordinate Your Entire Home Purchase Process
We don’t want or intend to violate any ‘do-not-call’ numbers, however, when you sign up on this website and give us that information, we consider that you are giving us permission to call or email you. If, at any time, you no longer want contact from us…just let us know. That being said, we make it a point to only contact you as the need arises – never to bother you in any way.