Welcome to Nashville Real Estate!
I know your time is valuable – so here’s a quick list of what you will find in this website…
Because I’m an Exclusive Buyer’s Agent for Nashville area homes…my entire is focus on YOU, the home buyer. What you want to see…what you want to know…and what kind of information you need for this next big move in your life:
- Current market statistics – These are done monthly and compared to last year.
- Photos of individual schools – not just a link to the school website…but what the school actually looks like. So far, I’ve finished Hendersonville, Gallatin and Nashville…with more to come. There are also links for school statistics…and Home School information.
- Subdivision pages describing the community, association fees, amenities, average price homes, and when they were built. And photos of schools the subdivision is zoned for. You will also be able to see photos of homes in the neighborhood. If you like, you can even search homes for sale in that particular subdivision. (You will find these subdivisions on the individual city pages of Hendersonville and Gallatin.)
- Information – and a lot of it. Personally written articles to help you find and maintain your dream home…including an in-depth homebuyers guide to help you in your Nashville home search. Nothing generic!
- Nashville Area Hospitals - Location Map to Top 12 area Hospitals
- Fun in Nashville – Things to do for both you and the kids!
- Testimonials – Read what other people just like you have to say about working with us.
- Search for Homes….you can search EVERY listing in Middle Tennessee – by the search box at the top right of this page…or the individual search buttons above my picture..or on each community page. As an Exclusive Buyer’s Agent – I don’t have any hidden agendas to show you properties that I have listed. This gives me the freedom to simply and honestly find the home YOU are looking for…wherever or whatever it is that suits your family’s needs. This entire website is for you!
Nashville and the surrounding communities offer a wide variety of home types….downtown condos, townhomes, waterfront homes, lakefront homes, historic properties, luxury homes, acreage properties, and farms. Gorgeous rolling hills and lakes. Nashville is affordable and constantly in the top 10 lists in various magazines of the best places to live
It truly is a wonderful place to live. The cost of living is usually lower than many other cities…and so many people tell me that the real estate taxes are lower here. When you combine this with the friendly people, the climate and beautiful scenery, Nashville is a choice place to live and work.
Can you have fun in Nashville? OMG – Nashville IS fun! There’s a lot of Country Music, of course…but you can find most anything you like to do in this awesome city. Whether it’s Outdoor Recreation, Museums, Symphony, Broadway Plays, Concerts, Cruise on the Cumberland…you definitely won’t be bored. And restaurants! You will find almost any type food your taste buds are craving. From country style Mom & Pop restaurants to fine dining…to international cuisine…take your pick!
Take a look at our video about all the fun you can have in Nashville:
There are several lakes in the Nashville area….but only Old Hickory Lake offers private residences on the water. The other lakes are recreational only. There are also homes located on the Cumberland River, which runs through downtown. Some of the old downtown warehouses built on the river are now being converted to great lofts and condos. A large balcony is highly desirable in the downtown area.
This is a great place to live and raise your family …. it’s also a great place to retire. It is located within a few hours drive to Atlanta, Louisville, Lexington, Memphis, Knoxville, Indianapolis and St. Louis. With weather becoming increasingly unpredictable, it’s good to know that we are too far north and west for hurricane risks and too far south for a lot of snow. And actually, we are far enough from the New Madrid fault to have much of an earthquake risk. Click here to see what Living in Nashville is actually like.
What does Nashville Real Estate have to offer?
What are some of the advantages of living in this awesome town?
- No state income tax
- Stable economy
- Mild Climate
- Beautiful Scenery
- Friendly People
- Central Location
- Lots of Fun and Entertainment
You will find over 25 local colleges and universities, excellent private schools and some of the friendliest people on earth. I’m frequently called upon to find homes for the family members of people who have moved here. They come to visit and end up wanting to live here themselves. Once you live here…no place else is ever good enough. It’s a prime choice for your personal or business relocation. We invite you to come and see the advantages for yourself. Nashville also offers some of the best hospitals in the south.
Our valuable resources are yours…and Lisa and I invite you to take advantage of our experience during your home search adventure. I understand that each situation is unique and promise to walk with you through any problem or situation that comes up. You can read our Accent Properties Service Guarantee here. And when we are at the closing table, we want you to be happy and satisfied that you have purchased the right home in Nashville Real Estate … at the right price. I can’t wait to meet you… and look forward to hearing from you soon. Call Pam 615-428-8500
Accent Properties service area includes the following cities including Hendersonville TN Real Estate:
Serving the following Middle Tennessee counties:
“Author: Pam Rumley”
Check out our Google+ page.
Worldwide real estate companies directory and property buyers and sellers guide.
Information contained in this website believed to be accurate but not guaranteed. Buyers should independently verify all information prior to submitting any offer for purchase. Listings you find here are not necessarily our listings – but the entire MLS is available for your home search.
Our company does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, handicap, or familial status.
Accent Properties © 1998-2015. All Rights Reserved